TeamSnap (finally) has a blog
Share This :
OK, so we’re fashionably late to the blog party.
While every other Web 2.0 company on the planet has been blogging since day one, we’ve held out until now. But recently we were engaged in a high-level company-wide strategic planning retreat and we determined that a blog would increase our total ROI by over 37% in fiscal year 2009.
(OK, actually, we were sitting around playing Fantastic Contraption and someone said “Hey, we should have a blog!”)
Why you should subscribe to this blog:
- We’ll keep you up-to-date on the latest features, releases and development for TeamSnap.
- If something goes horribly awry you’ll be the first to know. We reserve the right to post photos of the offending programmer being attacked by rabid ferrets.
- You can give your feedback on features and development to help shape TeamSnap into the application you want it to be.
- Absolutely no links to videos of cats on a treadmill.
- Helpful hints and tips to get the most out of TeamSnap.
We have fun working on TeamSnap, and we hope that TeamSnap makes it easier (and more fun) to play on your own teams. Thanks for being part of the TeamSnap community. We look forward to blogging with you.
National data actively tracking the safe return of youth sports activitiesSee the map