Communicate Instantly and Get Real-Time Game Updates with TeamSnap Live!
Share This :
TeamSnap Live! is Now Available – Free to All Teams
We’re thrilled today to take the wraps off an exciting new feature that will change the way you interact with TeamSnap. TeamSnap Live! not only gives you the opportunity to instantly send updates and messages to your team through the Locker Room, this in-app feature also allows coaches, parents and fans to share the live game experience.
TeamSnap Live! brings the whole team together by making it easier for coaches, managers, parents and fans to keep up with the action, on the sidelines or miles from the game.
Some of you may have tried TeamSnap Live! through our testing period this fall, but it’s now available to all TeamSnap users. This new feature brings score updates, sideline banter, play-by-plays, instant communication and more to your mobile device.
It lets you experience the real-time action of the game no matter where you are:
- Missing the travel soccer tournament because someone had to stay home.
- In a meeting but wishing you were at your daughter’s hockey game.
- Out of town but want to know how your grandson is doing in his basketball game.
- Awaiting trial at sea in the ship’s brig but wondering how the baseball game went.
To begin using TeamSnap Live!, simply follow these steps:
- Important! Make sure you have the latest version of TeamSnap on your phone (that’s 3.0.3 on Apple and 3.0.4 on Android) and that in your phone’s settings, notifications are enabled for TeamSnap. The Live Update feature will not work without notifications. (If you’re not sure how to manage updates on your phone, check out these handy instructions for Apple and Android. Not sure how to enable notifications? Here are instructions for Apple and Android.)
- Sign in to your team’s dashboard and click on the “Live!” menu item.
- Start chatting and entering scores!
We know you’ll find TeamSnap Live! as fun as we do, and as always, we’d love to hear your feedback or suggestions at [email protected]. We’re also looking for stories of how customers are using TeamSnap Live! If you have a story to share with us, we just might have some free service for you!
Stephanie Myers is the Content Manager for TeamSnap, managing such content as this blog, the TeamSnap newsletter and much more. When she’s not being the boss of content, you can find Stephanie playing rec-league softball or competitive skee-ball in Austin, Texas.