Now Even Better: The New TeamSnap for Clubs & Leagues
Share This :
Imagine a management solution that administrators, coaches, managers, and parents can all agree on. With the next evolution of TeamSnap for Clubs & Leagues, everything you need to manage your clubs and teams is here. Parents will love it, coaches will rely on it, and administrators and managers will reach new heights with it.
The new TeamSnap for Clubs & Leagues was built after a decade of delivering the easiest-to-use and most-intuitive mobile app to 25M users and 19K organizations. By combining the fully featured and top-rated team management app with registration, payments, communications, scheduling, and reporting, you will have a true all-in-one club solution right at your fingertips.
Say goodbye to multiple apps and subscriptions. Get ready to save time by not having to use various tools to manage registration, collect payment, roster players, create teams, communicate with parents, and more. The all new Programs features will help organize your seasons, protect access through unique permissions, and allow you to use multiple bank accounts for deposits. All key capabilities to fuel growing your organization. Investing in TeamSnap for Clubs & Leagues means investing in the people that make your sports club and league special. Parents, fans, players, and coaches will be impressed by the seamless integration on a single platform. Participation is essential so keep players coming back, parents happy, and coaches coaching by utilizing TeamSnap for Clubs and Leagues.
Join us for a special TeamSnap live webinar on 04/26/2022 at 11 AM MT.
Check out some of the product/feature details
- Member management — easily find and view each member’s information in a single place.
- Registration — bring parents and players into the season with accurate data that lives directly in TeamSnap.
- Mobile app — the team management app that all parents and coaches want comes with TeamSnap for Clubs & Leagues.
- Website Integrations – Promote your registrations, publish schedules, feature your teams, and display your field locations directly on your TeamSnap website with our direct integrations.
- Professional Design Service – No need for an agency! Our team of designers will create a website design that professionally showcases your organization.
- Mobile app — While each platform is launching a new team app, TeamSnap has been a favorite of coaches and managers for over a decade.
- Registration — our self-serve forms allow admins to create, customize, and publish their registration forms in as little as a few hours.
- Rostering — Drag and drop rostering, tied with our automated division placements, makes it easy to build and edit teams.
- Scheduling — Make sure every family and volunteer knows exactly where to be, when.
- Communication — engage with your members, past and present.
- Registration — Signing up for your programs is easy for parents on any device. Flexible payment plans make programs more accessible for all.
- Mobile app — the #1 team management app is included for all of your teams at no additional charge.
- Organizational structure — flexible program setup and staff permissions so you can build your organization, your way.
The new TeamSnap for Clubs & Leagues wouldn’t be here without the incredible clubs that put our product to the test. Read several success stories.
“I’ve been using TeamSnap off and on for six years, first as a parent for my son’s lacrosse program, and now that I’m more involved, for three different clubs,” says Eric. “Before, with the registration process, it was frustrating. It was completely inefficient. Now, having a single registration point integrated with TeamSnap is huge.” – Belles Lacrosse Club
“Because of the time-savings I’ve had with TeamSnap, I can spend more time with the kids. Before, 70% of my time was working on administrative tasks and only 30% of my time coaching the kids. Now, I would flip it, which makes a big difference.” – CT Diamond Softball Club
“I guess the best way to explain it to people is: who trained you to use Facebook? Nobody. You just figured it out. Similarly, I didn’t need training to use TeamSnap, I just figured it out because it is that intuitive.” – Catonsville Youth Soccer
Interested in learning more? Check out our club and league solution, TeamSnap for Clubs and Leagues, if your team is part of a larger sports organization.