How To Set Up Sports Programs With The New TeamSnap for Clubs & Leagues
Share This :
In case you missed our webinar earlier this month where Jim Dahline, TeamSnap’s Director, Product Marketing & Strategy walked users through a tutorial about how to set up their sports programs using the New TeamSnap for Clubs & Leagues, we’ve got a step-by-step tutorial right here to help you get geared up for the best season yet.
Before we can begin, it’s important that anyone reading this understands why any sports organization would choose TeamSnap in the first place. Whoever your stakeholder is, coaches, families, club admin, TeamSnap will be the best integrated experience.
Features they love: Calendar, Maps and Alerts Game Report, Photos and Stats
- #1 Rated mobile App
- Most clubs come to TeamSnap because their families demand it.
What you can expect: Retention and growth
Features they love: Team Chat Availability and Task Tracking
- This is where TeamSnap started back in 2009.
- We’re the Gold Standard for team management apps
What to expect: Give your coaches the experience they want and save on all costs
For club admin:
Features they love: Website Registration, Payments, Team Rosters, Schedules, and Reporting
- As user friendly as the mobile app TeamSnap allows your staff to SCALE and manage multiple programs with different access levels, bank accounts, consolidated reporting and more.
For organizations looking for multi-program management – TeamSnap is your one-stop-shop.
- Run your programs with scheduling, teams, and registration in one place.
- Support for unique permissions and bank accounts for each program.
- Payments – Savings of up to 20-30% over other platforms. AMEX included in your rates, and ACH processed at a low 1.99% + $.99.
- Team Mobile App – Take care of your coaches, managers, and families with the fully integrated TeamSnap team mobile app. Ultra plan fully included for all of your teams.
If you are gearing up for the next season and are looking for a solution to all the scheduling, new financials, registering and more, here’s how you can integrate TeamSnap to simplify.
Watch the Get Ready for Fall and Winter Sports Webinar NOW
Still eager to learn more?
- Learn more & share with others! – We’ll email you a much more in depth walk through of TeamSnap for Clubs & Leagues that we hosted a few months back. Customers have told us this was really helpful for them in wanting to learn more.
- Sign up for your trial and play around – We have a 21-day free trial that you can sign up for and give TeamSnap a test drive before making the upgrade.
- Connect with your TeamSnap Success Manager – Learn about the process of getting started or upgraded, walk through how you’d set up your programs, discuss payment rates and get a quote.