What Do ESPN, TeamSnap and Alex Morgan Have in Common?
Share This :
We’re all joining together to support the nation’s premier gathering of leaders building healthy communities through sports! TeamSnap is proud to be a leading sponsor of the Aspen Institute Project Play Virtual Summit this October 13-16, 2020 and invite our sports organization administrators to learn more and register today.
About the Project Play Virtual Summit 2020
What has historically been a single day, in-person event, has expanded to 4-days of non-stop, virtual programming with every main session now being offered for FREE.
- Equal access to sport
- Battling racism at every level of play
- The role of technology in sports
- Coaching social and emotional skills
- ROI of youth sports
- Professional athletes Alex Morgan, Terrell Owens, Apollo Ohno, Crystal Dunn, Tatyana McFadden and more!
- Sarah Hirschland – US Olympic & Paralympics, CEO
- Brian Hainline – NCAA Chief Medical Officer
- Michael Lewis – Bestselling Author
- Dave DuPont – TeamSnap, CEO
- Club, league, association, school and university sport administrators
- Pro athletes, teams and leagues
- National Governing Bodies
- Sports-focused philanthropists
- Sports management technology providers
Given the shift to a virtual environment, all sessions will be aired at their dedicated times, as well as distributed for on-demand access following the event. Our partners at Project Play have shared the latest and greatest agenda HERE.
Be sure to join our “Building Tech Capacity” session on Thursday, October 15 at 1:00 PM/ET as TeamSnap Founder and CEO, Dave DuPont, and HomeCourt Vice President, Alex Wu, lead a roundtable discussion on the role sports management software and digital training tools can play in a safe and supported return to play.
We are incredibly proud of our ongoing partnership with Project Play and hope to see you there!