What Do ESPN, TeamSnap and Alex Morgan Have in Common?
Share This :
Weâ€™re all joining together to support the nation’s premier gathering of leaders building healthy communities through sports! TeamSnap is proud to be a leading sponsor of the Aspen Institute Project Play Virtual Summit this October 13-16, 2020 and invite our sports organization administrators to learn more and register today.
About the Project Play Virtual Summit 2020
What has historically been a single day, in-person event, has expanded to 4-days of non-stop, virtual programming with every main session now being offered for FREE.Â
- Equal access to sport
- Battling racism at every level of play
- The role of technology in sports
- Coaching social and emotional skills
- ROI of youth sportsÂ
- Professional athletes Alex Morgan, Terrell Owens, Apollo Ohno, Crystal Dunn, Tatyana McFadden and more!
- Sarah Hirschland – US Olympic & Paralympics, CEO
- Brian Hainline – NCAA Chief Medical Officer
- Michael Lewis – Bestselling Author
- Dave DuPont – TeamSnap, CEO
Attendees include:Â Â
- Club, league, association, school and university sport administrators
- Pro athletes, teams and leagues
- National Governing Bodies
- Sports-focused philanthropists
- Sports management technology providers
Given the shift to a virtual environment, all sessions will be aired at their dedicated times, as well as distributed for on-demand access following the event. Our partners at Project Play have shared the latest and greatest agenda HERE.
Be sure to join our â€œBuilding Tech Capacityâ€ session on Thursday, October 15 at 1:00 PM/ET as TeamSnap Founder and CEO, Dave DuPont, and HomeCourt Vice President, Alex Wu, lead a roundtable discussion on the role sports management software and digital training tools can play in a safe and supported return to play.Â
We are incredibly proud of our ongoing partnership with Project Play and hope to see you there!